Request Your Free New Zealand Brochure
Get your New Zealand Walking Tour brochure emailed straight to your inbox, or choose ‘Post’ and we’ll snail mail it to you, wherever you are in the world. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
– New Zealand is the home of fresh and decadent produce. It’s a big part of the New Zealand experience, so we’ve made sure most of your meals are included – breakfast, lunch and dinner. There are a couple of instances where dinner isn’t included, so you can head out and explore the options on your own. We’ve specified this with an asterisk * next to the dining description in the itinerary.
- Transport on the ground.
– When you arrive, we’ll pick you up from your international airport or your hotel, and we’ll take care of the rest, until we drop you back at the airport. Our passenger vehicles are roomy and comfortable.
- All guiding.
– A fantastic guide will take your trip from “great” to “I don’t know how life will be same”. Our incredible local guides are on-call 24/7 on your trip and will ensure that your New Zealand experience is seamless, relaxing and welcoming – you won’t want to say goodbye at the end of your trip!
- All accommodation.
– It’s as much about the where, as it is the what. So we’ve chosen beautiful places to sleep, rest, experience and escape to.
- All activities in the itinerary.
– Walking in wild, scenic and beautiful places is what we do. Although we’ll also be taking a lake cruise & soaking in hot pools. There are some optional activities that aren’t included highlighted as “optional”.
– With dinner every night (where included), we’ll feature a couple of bottles of local wine. Whilst we wouldn’t describe ourselves as connoisseurs, we love our local wines and enjoy sharing them with our guests in beautiful surrounds.
Don’t forget to check trip availability today! Make sure your dream New Zealand Walking Tour has availability across your travel dates, or let us recommend to you the best time to travel based on availability. Simply choose your trip below, and click the big ‘Check Availability’ button on that trip’s page.
A walking experience that takes in the best of the South Island from top to bottom. From the picture perfect inlets and hidden coves of the Marlborough Sounds, pristine golden sands and lush forest of Abel Tasman, to wine country of Queenstown and grandeur of Milford Sound..
US$6999 + TAX10 Days
When it comes to variety, the North Island delivers superbly. Sample fine wine, walk in incredible geothermal landscapes in the volcanic central plateau and Rotorua area. Take a lake cruise surrounded by ancient podocarp forest and discover the wild west coast and iconic volcanic cone of Mt Taranaki.
US$6599 + TAX10 Days
The far south of New Zealand is defined by dramatic and beautiful mountain landscapes waiting to be experienced on foot, in the air, and from the water. Relaxing, adventurous and comfortable in a location like no other on the planet – the Wakatipu basin, Fiordland and the Great Walks of New Zealand are all on show in this incredible trip.
US$5999 + TAX10 Days
Why Travel With Us?
There are plenty of options out there, but with over 21 years experience, we’ve perfected the art of small group travel.
Unbeatable Local Knowledge
We’ve spent a long time exploring the hidden treasures of our beautiful country, and weaving them into exquisite trips.
First-Class New Zealand Guides
To us, a first class leader is so much more than a knowledgeable and capable guide – they’re a humble, responsive host, dedicated to making sure it all comes together seamlessly.
Superb Food & Wine
So much more than lush forests, mountains and isolated beaches – we’ve made sure the finer things in life are an integral part of your New Zealand experience.
Unique experiences in stunning locations
Beautiful lodgings, incredible surroundings & timeless experiences. There are plenty of incredible places to experience in New Zealand. But it’s the timing, elegance and added extras that make it unforgettable and unique to your vacation.
Adventure at a leisurely pace
There’s no need to rush. We make sure we take the time to really soak in our surroundings with great walks at your pace and the chance to kick back and relax as you see fit.
20+ Years Experience
Experience matters. It has given us the foresight and ability to create beautifully crafted walking adventures in New Zealand, ensuring our guests have a first class trip of a lifetime.